Friday, May 17, 2013

Mother's Day Cleanse

My series, The Ancient Realm has a lot of underwater scenes. Some of the new scenes I'm writing take place on the river bed floor. So this Mother's Day I felt like it was important to do some research by taking a dip in the river and touching the floor of the river bed.

Me Before:

Me after:

It should be noted that I felt great afterwards - perfect Mother's Day Cleanse - but it was so cold. I did not stay in long enough to dive down to the river bed floor. In my next life I will have super powers similar to the River Duchess and be able to comfortably swim in any river. (Safety Note: please do not jump into a river. I have spent my whole life on a river and know when it is safe enough to swim).

To view Sarah's middle grade fiction book click here: Paperback and Kindle 

No comments: