Thursday, April 18, 2013

Corbett Leith, Corby!

My amazing brother is my hero. He is the reason why I've climbed so many mountains, kayaked so many rivers, jumped off so many cliffs, and surfed endless waves. Everyone and anyone would tell you that Corby is all about adventure. You spend a day with Corby and no matter whether you are in the bowels of a city, the depths of a forest, or the top of a mountain you are in for an adventure. I love him. He is the best.

He is also the illustrator of my cover! He's a professional artist and specializes in large abstract oils. Visit a museum with him sometime - truly one of the best adventures you can go on. His ability to explain a painting and walk you through any gallery in the world is one of the greatest rides. Click here to watch a video that takes you into Corby's world in his own studio. Enjoy!

Here is a picture of my brother - he's the one of the bottom left. And yes, he's the one that just decided on a random day (actually the morning of my wedding) that we should do a water ski pyramid - that's Corby - any and every idea is up for grabs and worth pursuing. More importantly, to Corby every idea is achievable. When you stand next to him you think anything is possible.


To view Sarah's middle grade fiction book click here: Paperback and Kindle 

No comments: