Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday Goodness: Tough Times

Every Sunday I will post a small passage that will hopefully give you something to think about or just make you pause and smile for a moment. Read the passage as a family at dinnertime, bedtime, or any loll in the day – you might be surprised by the thought provoking conversations that start after reading these inspiring nuggets.

“Some of my fondest memories in sport were a result of failure, injuries, set backs, or mistakes. I learned far more about myself and gained more character in those difficult times than I ever did when success came easily.” Peter Vidmar, Olympic Gold Medalist

So if you have a tough week ahead of you take heart in what Mr. Vidmar wrote. This tough week could help define who you are and make you understand and appreciate your victories that will surely follow.

To view Sarah's middle grade fiction book click here: Paperback and Kindle 

No comments: