Thursday, March 1, 2012

Monthly Goodness: Saying Thank you

Over the last five days over 7,500 people downloaded The Ancient Realm!
The Ancient Realm was ranked #1 in Children's Nature for ALL five days!
The Ancient Realm was ranked #1 in Children's Action and Action almost ALL five days (it never dropped out of the top 5)!

This is a HUGE feat for my little book. I want to dedicate this blog posting to all my family, friends and the Hood River Library that helped spread the word about The Ancient Realm. I might not have a big publishing firm that is backing me, but I've got a ton of supporters that have gone out of their way to spread the word. I could not have reached this incredible number of downloads without ALL of my supporters. Below I've included an outstanding book report written by Kayla - I am truly honored that Kayla choose The Ancient Realm for her book report! And I am very impressed by what she wrote.

Thank you again to all of my readers - I am truly honored to have The Ancient Realm on your shelf or in your e-reader.




To view Sarah's middle grade fiction book click here: Paperback and Kindle 

No comments: